Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

On to the Debates (and Stew)

Thanks for giving me a lift. Nice chariot.

Should be. It’s Poseidon’s. I borrowed it. And, hey, no problem. You looked so sad, standing there outside the Supreme Court.

That duck-goat was creepy. Glad you came by when you did. Why were all those soldiers shooting at you?

They didn’t approve of my last party. Said it got out of control.

Well, sometimes it’s like that. Some folks got no sense of humor. So, you weren’t the one who killed me?

No, of course not. Why would I do that?

Well, it’s just that the goat-thing that ripped out my throat looked an awful lot like you. That’s all.

Well, it wasn’t me. Probably some wannabe.

I guess. Where are we headed, anyway?

Sufi U. I got tickets to the debates.

Really? Cool. I hear those are hard to come by. And I haven’t had Chef Pharaoh’s cooking in ages. Ummm. I can almost taste his onomatopoeia stew.

He makes onomatopoeia stew? Does he put lots of buzz in it?

Sure.

Wow, that’s just the way I like it.

I’ll buy you a bowl when we get there.

You’re on.




<< Home